Rose Garden ~ Theater of the Clouds ~
Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Thank you for your interest in hosting an event at the Rose Quarter. Please review the information below and return your completed application to us for consideration. We are happy to give you date availability however no dates can be held on our calendar until your application has been approved. Date availability is subject to change.
Prospective tenants are requested to complete & submit a rental application to Portland Arena Management (PAM). Submittal of a rental application does not insure award of date(s). Click here to download our Rental Application
Upon approval of your rental application, PAM will confirm availability of requested dates. In order to book a venue at the Rose Quarter, the following criteria must be met:
- Non-refundable minimum deposit of $20,000.00 or 50% of basic rental, whichever is greater. An additional deposit is required prior to your event to cover estimated labor and equipment or other event related charges. In the unlikely event of a cancellation, you will forfeit your non-refundable deposit and be responsible for any expenses that have been incurred up to that point. For example, marketing & ticketing expenses.
- Documentation from artist representative verifying artist & date is secured is required.
- Summary of marketing campaign.
- Provide $2M insurance coverage for event. Sample insurance certificate available upon request.
- Ticket Service: RoseQuarter.com is the exclusive on-site provider of ticketing services for all events.
- Food Service: Ovations Food Service is the exclusive on-site provider of food, beverage and catering services for all events.
Client to contract vendors for sound, lights and A/V. Vendor list available upon request.
Booking inquiries please contact:
Event Sales Department