- Doors Open: 6:30 p.m.
- Show Begins: 8:00 p.m.
- Show Ends (Estimated time): 10:30 p.m.
- Location: Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- Map of the Rose Quarter
- Parking Information: Parking for this event is $20/$30 in Annex.
- Plan your trip via public transportation: Please note that all trips on TriMet require paid fare.
- Use the TriMet Tickets mobile app to buy and use your fare.
- Cameras without detachable lenses are permitted as long as no flash is used. Professional photography, video, & audio recording, tripods, iPads, and selfie sticks are strictly prohibited.
- The Veterans Memorial Coliseum has a No RE-ENTRY Policy for all ticket holders.
- Security Measures – No bags larger than 14x14x6 will be allowed inside the venue. Please plan ahead and only bring essential items. All bags will be searched, please have all zippers and pouches on bags open and ready for inspection. In addition, all guests will go through full metal detector scans. Please remove cell phones, keys and all metal from pockets prior to search. Remember, pocket knives are not allowed in the building.
- The following items will not be permitted- Food, beverages, liquid of any type (including eye drops, lotions, hand sanitizers, perfumes, etc.), illegal substances, cans, weapons, firearms, coolers, containers, noisemakers, air horns, whistles, laser pointers, balloons, umbrellas, or oversized banners.
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center when you arrive at the Rose Quarter at 503.797.9712, or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- Smoking is prohibited inside Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The designated smoking areas for this event are (availability subject to weather):
- Outside Gate 10
- Alcohol is allowed inside the arena bowl (seating area). Alcohol sales will be cut off approx. 30 minutes prior to the scheduled end of the show.
- Flowers and unwrapped gifts for the artists are collected at the doors. The Rose Quarter will make every attempt to then deliver these gifts to the artists. Wrapped gifts are not permitted.
- For a complete list of guest service question and answers please click here.
- The Rose Quarter Box Office will open at 4 p.m. Will-Call will be located at the Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum Box Office and will open at 2 p.m.
- Additional tickets for this event are available, and may be purchased in advance here, by phone at 800.745.3000, or at the Rose Quarter Box Office.
- The new Rose Quarter mobile app, now available, runs on both the Android and Apple’s iOS operating systems, and can be accessed via smartphone and tablets. Know when your favorite concerts and events come to the Rose Quarter. Click here to download.