June 23, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO |
START TIME: 7:15pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 8:45pm
THIS IS A PHONE-FREE SHOW
• No phones allowed in the performance space. An unplugged, real life experience.
• Upon arrival at the venue, Yondr (the phone-pouching company we’ve hired to do this) will have staff available to help you put your phone in a lockable pouch which you keep throughout the night.
• You can unlock your phone from the pouch at any time by going to the clearly-marked Phone Use Areas located in the lobby or the concourse. See any usher or Yondr staff if you need help finding it.
• We highly recommend you bring a physical credit card just in case you can’t access your phone at the bar or merch area.
• Anyone seen using a device (phone, smart watch or accessories) during the performance will be escorted out of the venue by security.
HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
The Rose Quarter recommends our guests evaluate their own health situation prior to attending an event on campus.
We will continue to monitor the CDC, state and local guidance to set our policies. For the latest health and safety protocols and arena updates CLICK HERE
• For detailed directions to Rose Quarter CLICK HERE
• Purchase pre-paid parking CLICK HERE
• Dr. Jack’s will open at 4:30p
• For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
• Concessions are subject to change per event*
• Bags will no longer be allowed in the arena. Exclusions will apply for medical needs, children’s bags and clutches.
• Any medical bags, children’s bags and clutches no larger than 5×8″ must go through x-ray machines at specific ADA entrances.
• A contactless bag check will be available on Rose Quarter commons for $5/bag.
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
• Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth.
• For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
• Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office.
• Box Office will open at 10:00 am
• For assistance with managing existing tickets, please email email@example.com
• For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE