START TIME: 7:00pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 9:30pm
To speed up the process of entering the arena, check in online using the new RQ Check-In by uploading your vaccination card or your negative test results.
• You will receive a green checkmark to show vaccine verification.
• You will receive a blue checkmark to show negative test verification.
Simply show your checkmark to the guest attendant at the doors for entry.
All guests ages 12 and up to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or provide proof of either a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the event or a negative lab-based rapid test within 48 hours of the event.
Acceptable As Proof Of Vaccination:
Acceptable As Proof Of A Negative COVID-19 PCR Or Lab-Based Rapid Test:
• RQ Check-In – Blue Checkmark showing Negative Test Verification.
• Digital or printed photo of negative COVID-19 PCR test that includes name of ticketed fan.
• Digital or printed photo of negative rapid test result with date/time stamp and name of ticketed fan.
• At-home tests will not be accepted.
To view all health and safety protocols and arena updates click below.
HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
The health and safety of our guests is our first priority. We have evaluated our customer experience and safety standards and will continue to follow guidance from the county and state. For the latest health and safety protocols and arena updates CLICK HERE
Laser and/or strobe lights are used during this performance. Laser and strobe lights can induce seizure in some people with epilepsy or photosensitivity.
– Dr. Jack’s will be closed.
– No cameras, video, or audio recording (including cell phones) will be permitted during the show
– Bags will no longer be allowed in the arena. Exclusions will apply for medical needs, children’s bags and clutches.
– Any medical bags, children’s bags and clutches no larger than 5×8″ must go through x-ray machines at specific ADA entrances.
– A contactless bag check will be available on Rose Quarter commons for $5/bag.
– Remember knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage (water bottles) are prohibited.
– For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
– Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
– For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
– Box Office will open at 5:00pm
– For assistance with managing existing tickets, please email email@example.com
– For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE