January 15, 2022 @ 7:00 pm
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO |
START TIME: 7:00pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 10:00pm
PROOF OF VACCINATION OF NEGATIVE TEST REQUIRED
To speed up the process of entering the arena, check in online using the new RQ Check-In by uploading your vaccination card or your negative test results.
• You will receive a green checkmark to show vaccine verification.
• You will receive a blue checkmark to show negative test verification.
Simply show your checkmark to the guest attendant at the doors for entry.
All guests ages 12 and up are required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours or a negative lab-based rapid test within 48 hours of the event.
Acceptable as proof of vaccination:
• CDC-issued vaccination card including the name of the person vaccinated, type of vaccination provided and the date that the last dose was administered.
• Digital or printed photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card.
Acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or lab-based rapid test:
• Digital or printed photo of negative COVID-19 PCR test that includes name of ticketed fan.
• Digital or printed photo of negative rapid test result with date/time stamp and name of ticketed fan.
HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
The health and safety of our guests is our first priority. We have evaluated our customer experience and safety standards and will continue to follow guidance from the county and state. For the latest health and safety protocols and arena updates CLICK HERE
PHOTO POLICY– No photos, video, or audio recording will be permitted during the show
• For detailed directions to Rose Quarter CLICK HERE
• Purchase pre-paid parking CLICK HERE
• Dr. Jack’s will open at 4:30 pm
• For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
• Concessions are subject to change per event*
• Bags will no longer be allowed in the arena. Exclusions will apply for medical needs, children’s bags and clutches.
• Any medical bags, children’s bags and clutches no larger than 5×8″ must go through x-ray machines at specific ADA entrances.
• A contactless bag check will be available on Rose Quarter commons for $5/bag.
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
• Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth.
• For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
• Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
• Box Office will open at 10:00 am
• For assistance with managing existing tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE