May 20, 2022 @ 7:30 pm
Veterans Memorial Coliseum
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO |
START TIME: 7:30pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 11:00pm
HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
The Rose Quarter recommends our guests evaluate their own health situation prior to attending an event on campus.
We will continue to monitor the CDC, state and local guidance to set our policies. For the latest health and safety protocols and arena updates CLICK HERE
• For detailed directions to Rose Quarter CLICK HERE
• Purchase pre-paid parking CLICK HERE
• Dr. Jack’s will be closed
• For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
• Concessions are subject to change per event*
• Bags will no longer be allowed in the arena. Exclusions will apply for medical needs, children’s bags and clutches.
• Any medical bags, children’s bags and clutches no larger than 5×8″ must go through x-ray machines at specific ADA entrances.
• A contactless bag check will be available on Rose Quarter commons for $5/bag.
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
• Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth.
• For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
• Will-Call is located at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum Box Office.
• Box Office will open at 5:00pm
• For assistance with managing existing tickets, please email email@example.com
• For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE