|· Each guest is limited to one bag only. Bags (including clutches and wristlets) must be 100% clear and must be plastic, vinyl or PVC. Bags cannot exceed 12” X 12” X 6” in size OR a one-gallon re-sealable clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar).
· Bag check is located across from South Entrance next to Dr. Jack’s
· Bags allowed in venue will be searched.
START TIME: 8:00pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 11:00pm
- Laser and/or strobe lights are used during this performance. Laser and strobe lights can induce seizure in some people with epilepsy or photosensitivity.
|· Reserved floor and reserved bowl with (2) GA pits. Guests with a GA pit ticket will access the floor at any down aisle and be directed to a table to receive wristbands.|
- Jack’s will open at 5:00pm – 8:30pm.
Dr. Jack’s will remain open until 11:00pm as a Parents Courtesy room.
Drinks/Food will not be served after 8:30pm.
- Schonely’s 10 Barrel Taproom (Located in Arena) opens with doors.
- For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
|· Absolutely NO cameras/recorders/videos are permitted, including professional photography, tripods, iPads, tablets and selfie sticks|
- Remember fashion backpacks, knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- Our Nursing Room is a private, welcoming and comfortable space for parents to escape and care for their small children. The room is located at entry A7, behind the Guest Services desk and has amenities for nursing parents.
- For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
- Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- Box Office will open at 10:00am.
For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE