START TIME: 8:00pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 10:50pm
- Dr. Jack’s opens at 5:00pm and stays open one-hour post-event.
- Schonely’s 10 Barrel Taproom (Located in Arena) opens with doors.
- For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
|· Only non-professional cameras (no SLR or DSLR cameras) without detachable lenses are permitted. Professional photography, video, & audio recording, tripods, iPads, tablets and selfie sticks are strictly prohibited.|
- Backpacks of any size will not be allowed into the venue, as well as all other bags larger than 14x14x6
- Bags allowed in venue will be searched.
- Bag check is located outside the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- Remember knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- Our Nursing Room is a private, welcoming and comfortable space for parents to escape and care for their small children. The room is located at entry A7, behind the Guest Services desk and has amenities for nursing parents.
- For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
- Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- Box Office will open at 10:00am.
- For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE