- Laser and/or strobe lights are used during this performance. Laser and strobe lights can induce seizure in some people with epilepsy or photosensitivity.
START TIME: 7:30pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 10:30pm
GA (General Admission) Floor
- Guests who have a GA floor ticket must enter the building through the South East Entry (adjacent to NE Multnomah St), to receive wristbands to gain access to floor.
- Dr. Jack’s dining will be closed for this event.
- Jack’s will become a Parent Courtesy room from 6:30 P.M. to 10:30 P.M. today only.
- Schonely’s 10 Barrel Taproom (Located in Arena) opens with doors.
- For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
- Only non-professional cameras (no SLR or DSLR cameras) without detachable lenses are permitted. Professional photography, video, & audio recording, tripods, iPads, tablets
and selfie sticks are strictly prohibited.
- Backpacks of any size (fashion backpacks included) will not be allowed into the venue, as well as all other bags larger than 14x14x6
- Bags allowed in venue will be searched.
- Bag check is located outside the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- Remember fashion backpacks, knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- Our Nursing Room is a private, welcoming and comfortable space for parents to escape and care for their small children. The room is located at entry A7, behind the Guest Services desk and has amenities for nursing parents.
- For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
- Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- Box Office will open at 10:00am.
For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE