START TIME: 7:30pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 11:00pm
PROOF OF VACCINATION OF NEGATIVE TEST REQUIRED
All guests ages 12 and up are required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the event or a negative lab-based rapid test within 48 hours of the event.
Acceptable as proof of vaccination:
– A CDC-issued vaccination card including the name of the person vaccinated, the type of vaccination provided and the date that the last dose was administered.
– A digital or printed photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card.
Acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or lab-based rapid test:
– Digital or printed photo of negative COVID-19 PCR test that includes name of ticketed fan.
– Digital or printed photo of negative rapid test result with date/time stamp and name of ticketed fan.
HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
The health and safety of our guests is our first priority. We have evaluated our customer experience and safety standards and will continue to follow guidance from the county and state. For the latest health and safety protocols and arena updates CLICK HERE
Guests who have a GA floor ticket must enter at Gate 10
Laser and/or strobe lights are used during this performance. Laser and strobe lights can induce seizure in some people with epilepsy or photosensitivity.
– Dr. Jack’s will open at 4:00 PM
– No cameras, video, or audio recording (including cell phones) will be permitted during the show
– Bags will no longer be allowed in the arena. Exclusions will apply for medical needs, children’s bags and clutches.
– Any medical bags, children’s bags and clutches no larger than 5×8″ must go through x-ray machines at specific ADA entrances.
– A contactless bag check will be available on Rose Quarter commons for $5/bag.
– Remember knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage (water bottles) are prohibited.
– For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
– Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
– For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
– Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
– Box Office will open at 5:00 pm.
– For assistance with managing existing tickets, please email email@example.com
– For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE