Doors Open: 6:00 p.m.
Show Begins: 7:00 p.m.
Show Ends (Estimated time): 9:45 p.m.
- For detailed directions and public transportation options to Rose Quarter CLICK HERE
- To purchase pre-paid parking. CLICK HERE
- Dr. Jack’s is closed for this event
- Schonely’s 10 Barrel Taproom (Located in Arena) is closed for this event.
- For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
- Only non-professional cameras (no SLR or DSLR cameras) without detachable lenses are permitted. No professional photography. Video, & audio recording from phones permitted. Tripods, iPads, tablets and selfie sticks are prohibited.
- Backpacks of any size (fashion backpacks included) will not be allowed into the venue, as well as all other bags larger than 14x14x6
- Bags allowed in venue will be searched.
- Bag check is located across from South Entrance next to Dr. Jack’s
- Remember fashion backpacks, knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- Our Nursing Room is a private, welcoming and comfortable space for parents to escape and care for their small children. The room is located at entry A7, behind the Guest Services desk and has amenities for nursing parents.
- For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
- Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- Box Office will open at 2:00 p.m.
- For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE