Doors Open One Hour Before Start Time
November 11 | 7:00 P.M.
November 12 | 7:00 P.M.
November 13 | 11:30 A.M.
November 13 | 3:30 P.M.
November 13 | 7:00 P.M.
November 14 | 12:30 P.M.
November 14 | 4:30 P.M.
PROOF OF VACCINATION OF NEGATIVE TEST REQUIRED
To speed up the process of entering the arena, check in online using the new RQ Check-In by uploading your vaccination card or your negative test results.
• You will receive a green checkmark to show vaccine verification.
• You will receive a blue checkmark to show negative test verification.
Simply show your checkmark to the guest attendant at the doors for entry.
All guests ages 12 and up are required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the event or a negative lab-based rapid test within 48 hours of the event.
Acceptable as proof of vaccination:
• A CDC-issued vaccination card including the name of the person vaccinated, the type of vaccination provided and the date that the last dose was administered.
• A digital or printed photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card.
Acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or lab-based rapid test:
• Digital or printed photo of negative COVID-19 PCR test that includes name of ticketed fan.
• Digital or printed photo of negative rapid test result with date/time stamp and name of ticketed fan.
HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
The health and safety of our guests is our first priority. We have evaluated our customer experience and safety standards and will continue to follow guidance from the county and state. For the latest health and safety protocols and arena updates CLICK HERE
PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING – Laser and/or strobe lights are used during this performance. Laser and strobe lights can induce seizure in some people with epilepsy or photosensitivity.
• For detailed directions to Rose Quarter CLICK HERE
• Dr. Jack’s will be closed.
• For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
• Concessions are subject to change per event*
• Bags will no longer be allowed in the arena. Exclusions will apply for medical needs, children’s bags and clutches.
• Any medical bags, children’s bags and clutches no larger than 5×8″ must go through x-ray machines at specific ADA entrances.
• A contactless bag check will be available on Rose Quarter commons for $5/bag.
PROHIBITED ITEMS – For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
• Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
• For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
CAMERA POLICY – No professional cameras, video, or audio recording will be permitted during the show
• Box Office will open 5pm on Thursday and Friday. 9:30am Saturday. 10:30am Sunday.
• For assistance with managing existing tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE