START TIME: 7:00pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 11:00pm
HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS
The health and safety of our guests is our first priority. We have evaluated our customer experience and safety standards and will continue to follow guidance from the county and state. For the latest health and safety protocols and arena updates CLICK HERE
Laser and/or strobe lights are used during this performance. Laser and strobe lights can induce seizure in some people with epilepsy or photosensitivity.
– Dr. Jack’s will be open 4:00pm – 7:00pm
– Schonely’s 10 Barrel Taproom (Located in Arena) opens with doors.
– For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
– No cameras, video, or audio recording (including cell phones) will be permitted during the show
– Bags will no longer be allowed in the arena. Exclusions will apply for medical needs, children’s bags and clutches.
– Any medical bags, children’s bags and clutches no larger than 5×8″ must go through x-ray machines at specific ADA entrances.
– A contactless bag check will be open on the Rose Quarter commons, with price varying by event.
– Remember knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited
– For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
– Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
– Our Nursing Room is a private, welcoming and comfortable space for parents to escape and care for their small children. The room is located at entry A7, behind the Guest Services desk and has amenities for nursing parents.
– For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
– Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
– Box Office will open at 12:00 pm.
– For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE