Laser and/or strobe lights are used during this performance. Laser and strobe lights can induce seizure in some people with epilepsy or photosensitivity.
START TIME: 8:00pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 12:00am
|· GA floor and reserved bowl. Guests who have a GA floor ticket must enter at Pine Ct. to receive wristbands to gain access to floor. Guests with GA Floor tickets CANNOT access bowl seating.
· There will be stadium style seating towards the back of the floor available on a first come, first served basis.
- Dr. Jack’s will be closed for this event.
- For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
|· Only non-professional cameras (no SLR or DSLR cameras) without detachable lenses are permitted. Professional photography, video, & audio recording, tripods, iPads, tablets and selfie sticks are strictly prohibited.|
- Backpacks of any size will not be allowed into the venue, as well as all other bags larger than 14x14x6
- Bags allowed in venue will be searched.
- Bag check is located outside the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- Remember knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
- Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum Box Office will open at 5:00pm.
- For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE