- Doors Open: 6:30pm
- Show Begins: 7:30pm
- Show Ends (Estimated time): 10:50pm
- Location: Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- Map of the Rose Quarter
- Parking Information: Parking for this event is $20/$25 in Annex.
- Plan your trip via public transportation: Please note that all trips on TriMet require paid fare.
- Use the TriMet Tickets mobile app to buy and use your fare.
- No professional cameras of any type allowed. Instamatic/personal cameras allowed. No video or audio recording devices permitted.
- The Veterans Memorial Coliseum has a No RE-ENTRY Policy for all ticket holders.
- Security Measures – Please leave backpacks and bags at home. No backpacks or bags larger than 14x14x6 will be allowed inside the venue. Our security staff will conduct bag searches and full pat down searches on everyone entering Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Please remove everything from your pockets and have all zippers and pouches on bags open and ready for inspection. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to create a safe environment inside Veterans Memorial Coliseum and the Rose Quarter.
- Prohibited Items – The following items will NOT be permitted
- Food or beverages (including candy and gum)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Marijuana, marijuana products or associated paraphernalia
- Unsealed cigarette boxes/containers
- Laser pointers
- Pacifiers, dust masks, beaded or candy jewelry
- Nasal spray, vapor rub, eye drops, lotions, hand sanitizers or perfumes
- LED light gloves, LED finger lights or LED hand light toys
- Hula hoops and balloons
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Open chap stick or lip gloss
- Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, pepper spray or firearms
- Professional camera gear or drones
- iPads, tablets, selfie sticks or audio devices
- General Admission (GA) tickets
- GA Bowl – tickets are not reserved. Seats available on a first come, first served basis. Enter at main gates. No floor access.
- GA Floor – standing room only. Enter at Pine Court (downstairs and to the left of the main gates). No seating area access.
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center when you arrive at the Rose Quarter at 503.797.9712, or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- Smoking is prohibited inside Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The designated smoking areas for this event are (availability subject to weather):
- Outside Gate 10
- Alcohol will be served in the beer gardens and Georgia Pacific room only. Alcohol will not be allowed inside the arena bowl (seating area). Alcohol sales will be cut off approx. 30 minutes prior to the scheduled end of the show.
- Flowers and unwrapped gifts for the artists are collected at the doors. The Rose Quarter will make every attempt to then deliver these gifts to the artists. Wrapped gifts are not permitted.
- For a complete list of guest service question and answers please click here.
- Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office and will open at 10am. At 5pm, will-call will be relocated to the Veterans Memorial Coliseum Box Office.
- Additional tickets for this event are available, and may be purchased in advance here, by phone at 800.745.3000, or at the Rose Quarter Box Office.
- The new Rose Quarter mobile app, now available, runs on both the Android and Apple’s iOS operating systems, and can be accessed via smartphone and tablets. Know when your favorite concerts and events come to the Rose Quarter. Click here to download.