START TIME: 7:30pm
ESTIMATED END TIME: 9:40pm
- For detailed directions to Rose Quarter CLICK HERE
- Trail Blazers game begins at 6:00 p.m. Therefore, Rose Quarter East/West parking garage will accept pre-paid passes only, no drive-up parking available. Area surface lots expected to fill up quickly. Please plan ahead.
- Dr. Jack’s opens at 2:00pm
- For list of concessions located in Veterans Memorial Coliseum CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
- Only non-professional cameras (no SLR or DSLR cameras) without detachable lenses are permitted. Professional photography, video, & audio recording, tripods, iPads, tablets and selfie sticks are strictly prohibited.
- Backpacks of any size (fashion backpacks included) will not be allowed into the venue, as well as all other bags larger than 14x14x6
- Bags allowed in venue will be searched.
- Bag check is located across from South Entrance next to Dr. Jack’s
- Remember fashion backpacks, knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
- Veterans Memorial Box Office will open at 4:00pm.
For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE