START TIME: 8pm
END TIME: 9:30pm
- – For detailed directions to Rose Quarter CLICK HERE
- – We recommend purchasing pre-paid parking passes online for event.
- – To purchase pre-paid parking please CLICK HERE
- – Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- – Box Office will open at 5pm.
- – For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE
- – Dr. Jack’s will be closed for this event.
- – Schonely’s 10 Barrel Taproom (Located in Arena) will open with doors
- – For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
- – Point and shoot cameras intended for personal use only are permitted.
Professional (SLR/DSLR, detachable lenses) cameras, video/audio recording, selfie sticks, tripods, and iPads are prohibited.
- – Backpacks of any size (fashion backpacks included) will not be allowed into the venue, as well as all other bags larger than 14x14x6
- – Bags allowed in venue will be searched.
- – Complimentary bag check is located across from South Entrance next to Dr. Jack’s
- – Knives, iPads, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited.
- – For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- – Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- – Our Nursing Room is a private, welcoming and comfortable space for parents to escape and care for their small children. The room is located at entry A7, behind the Guest Services desk and has amenities for nursing parents.
- – For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE