START TIME: 8pm
END TIME: 10:40pm
Please note: Elton John will hit the stage promptly at 8pm. There is no opening act.
- For detailed directions to Rose Quarter CLICK HERE
- We recommend purchasing pre-paid parking passes online for the event.
- To purchase pre-paid parking please CLICK HERE
- Jack’s opens at 5:00pm and will stay open 60 minutes post-event
- Schonely’s 10 Barrel Taproom (Located in Arena) will open with doors
- For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
- Point and shoot cameras intended for personal use only are permitted.
- Professional (SLR/DSLR, detachable lenses) cameras, video/audio recording, selfie-sticks, tripods, and tablets are prohibited.
- Backpacks of any size (fashion backpacks included) will not be allowed into the venue, as well as all other bags larger than 14x14x6
- Bags allowed in venue will be searched.
- FREE bag check is located across from South Entrance next to Dr. Jack’s
- Remember fashion backpacks, knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited
- For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- Our Nursing Room is a private, welcoming and comfortable space for parents to escape and care for their small children. The room is located at entry A7, behind the Guest Services desk and has amenities for nursing parents.
- For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
- Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- Box Office will open at 2pm.
- For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE