Estimated End Time: 10:40pm
- Map of the Rose Quarter
- Parking Information: Parking for this event is $20/$25
- Plan your trip via public transportation: Please note that all trips on TriMet require paid fare.
- Use the TriMet Tickets mobile app to buy and use your fare.
Only non-professional cameras (no SLR or DSLR cameras) without detachable lenses are permitted. Professional photography, video, & audio recording, tripods, iPads, and selfie sticks are strictly prohibited.
- Moda Center has a No RE-ENTRY Policy for all ticket holders.
- Security Measures – Backpacks of any size (fashion backpacks included) will not be allowed into the venue, as well as all other bags larger than 14x14x6. Bags allowed in venue will be searched, please have all zippers and pouches on bags open and ready for inspection. All guests will go through metal detector scans. Please remove cell phones, keys and all metal from pockets prior to search. Remember, pocket knives are not allowed in the building.
- Laptops, iPads and tablets are not permitted
- As a reminder: if you see something unusual on campus, please contact the Command Center at (503) 797-9712.
- The following items will not be permitted- Laptops, iPads, tablets, food, beverages, illegal substances, cans, weapons, firearms, coolers, containers, noisemakers, air horns, whistles, laser pointers, balloons, umbrellas, or oversized banners.
- Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center when you arrive at the Rose Quarter at 503.797.9712, or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- Smoking is prohibited inside Moda Center. The designated smoking areas for this event are (availability subject to weather):
- South Entrance
- Alcohol is allowed inside the arena bowl. Alcohol sales will be cut off approx. 30 minutes prior to the scheduled end of the show.
- Flowers and unwrapped gifts for the artists are collected at the doors. The Rose Quarter will make every attempt to then deliver these gifts to the tour but cannot guarantee. Wrapped gifts are not permitted.
- For a complete list of guest service, question and answers please click here.
- Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office, which is across from the North Entrance. Box Office will open at 10:00am.
- Additional tickets for this event are available, and may be purchased in advance here, by phone at 800.745.3000, or at the Rose Quarter Box Office.
- The new Rose Quarter mobile app, now available, runs on both the Android and Apple’s iOS operating systems, and can be accessed via smartphone and tablets. Know when your favorite concerts and events come to the Rose Quarter. Click here to download.