START TIME: 7:30pm
END TIME: 10:15pm
- • For detailed directions to Rose Quarter CLICK HERE
- • Parking for this event is sold out.
- • Dr. Jack’s opens at 4:30pm and will stay open 60 minutes post-event
- • Schonely’s 10 Barrel Taproom (Located in Arena) opens with doors
- • For list of concessions located in arena CLICK HERE
*Concessions are subject to change per event*
- • NO CAMERAS / NO VIDEO TAPE RECORDERS / NO AUDIO TAPE RECORDERS OF ANY KINDS MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE VENUE FOR CONCERT BEING PERFORMED HERE TONIGHT
- • Backpacks of any size (fashion backpacks included) will not be allowed into the venue, as well as all other bags larger than 14x14x6
- • Bags allowed in venue will be searched.
- • FREE bag check is located across from South Entrance next to Dr. Jack’s
- • Remember fashion backpacks, knives, tablets, selfie-sticks, and outside food/beverage are prohibited
- • THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED TO YOUR CAR OR DISPOSED OF:-ILLEGAL DRUGS OR SUBSTANCES-COOLERS/ICE CHESTS OR OUTSIDE FOOD OF ANY KIND
-CANS OR BOTTLES (PLASTIC OR GLASS CONTAINERS)
-WALLET CHAINS, SHARP SPIKED JEWELRY
-NO VIDEO /AUDIO RECORDING EQUIPMENT OF ANY TYPE (cell phones ok)
-NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OF ANY TYPE, NO DSLRs, NO LEICAS, NO GOPRO
CAMERAS/STICKS, TRIPODS OR MONOPODS, -NO SELFIE STICKS
-FIREWORKS OR PYRO OF ANY KIND
-AEROSOL CANS, SILLY STRING
-WEAPONS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING HANDCUFFS, UTILITY KNIVES, MACE AND
PERSONAL SECURITY PEPPER SPRAY
-BACKPACKS OR BAGS EXCEEDING 12” X 12”, WAIST PACKS
-BLANKETS, SIGNS, BANNERS, FLAGS, UMBRELLAS
-INFLATABLE ITEMS/BEACH BALLS
-LASER PENS, GLOW STICKS, CANDLES
-NO PETS (SERVICE DOGS EXEMPT)
-NOISE MAKING DEVICES SUCH AS WHISTLES, HORNS, INSTRUMENTS, BELLS
-NO CHAIRS, TENTS, SEAT CUSHIONS OR CANOPIES.
NO CAMERAS / NO VIDEO TAPE RECORDERS / NO AUDIO TAPE RECORDERS OF ANY KINDS MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE VENUE FOR CONCERT BEING PERFORMED HERE TONIGHT
For a full detailed list of prohibited items CLICK HERE
- • Wheelchair escorts are available and can be arranged by calling our Command Center 503.797.9712 or by stopping by an information booth during the event.
- • Our Nursing Room is a private, welcoming and comfortable space for parents to escape and care for their small children. The room is located at entry A7, behind the Guest Services desk and has amenities for nursing parents.
- • For detailed information regarding ADA/Accessibility CLICK HERE
- • Will-Call is located at the Rose Quarter Box Office across from North Entrance.
- • Box Office will open at 10am.
For easy mobile ticket use download the Rose Quarter mobile app; DOWNLOAD HERE