ROSE QUARTER SHAWN MENDES WONDER WORLD TOUR TICKET PROMOTION
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Rose Quarter Shawn Mendes Wonder World Tour Ticket Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to persons who are 18 years of age or older, who are legal US residents residing in the state of Oregon or Western Washington, except employees of Rip City Management LLC (“Sponsor”), Trail Blazers Inc., Blazer5 Gaming LLC, Messina Touring Group (“Messina Touring Group”), Shawn Mendes and each tour related performer and tour personnel (collectively with Messina Touring Group referred to as the “Tour Entities”), and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the family members, agents, successors or assigns of, and any persons domiciled with, such persons, are not eligible for entry.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event any aspect of the Promotion is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize based on the entries received before the termination date. All submissions/entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- DRAWING; PRIZE; ODDS. On June 26, 2022, one (1) entrant will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period who, after confirmation of eligibility, verification and acceptance, will be awarded two (2) tickets to the Shawn Mendes concert currently scheduled on June 27, 2022 in the Moda Center arena (exact seat location to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion at time of award); prize excludes lodging, transportation, parking, food, beverages and all incidentals. Approximate retail value of prize is $110.
Prize has no cash value; any difference between the stated value and the actual value at time of award will not be provided. No substitutions allowed, except that prize is subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winner agrees that the prize awarded is personal to such winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed, without the express written consent of Sponsor.
Odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF PRIZE. If the guest of a winner is not 18 years of age on June 27, 2022, then Sponsor may require that the winner is the parent/legal guardian of such minor guest, unless prior written consent of such guest’s parent/legal guardian has been obtained. Sponsor reserves the right to exclude any winner and such winner’s guest who is not in compliance with the foregoing requirement, including providing a copy of written consent if requested. Guest of winner will not have any independent rights to the prize or any portion thereof and must accompany winner at all times during use of the prize. Winner and winner’s guest assume all responsibility for the acceptance and use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible if concert or any part of the concert is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason.
Solely for purposes of compliance with the terms and conditions provided in these Official Rules and use of any prize, the guest of winner will be deemed as an entrant/participant in the Promotion, regardless of whether such guest submitted an official entry. The guest of the winner may be required to sign a release and waiver to receive benefits of the prize or any portion thereof, as applicable or determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A violation of any of the foregoing restrictions shall revoke winner’s license, and the prize experience may be terminated early and/or not honored, without refund or credit provided. Sponsor and management personnel of the Moda Center reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or guest of winner if any such person violates the previous restrictions or engage in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person during the experience. Winner and such winner’s guest each agree to abide by all rules and policies of the Moda Center and are subject to removal for noncompliance or unruly behavior.
Due to the uncertainty related to any health and/or safety situation, including but not limited to the COVID-19 pandemic, admission to enter the Moda Center at the time of the concert will be subject to all then-current safety and health requirements and policies put in place by the Rose Quarter and those policies and requirements which include but are not limited to, all ticket terms and conditions, all health and safety requirements, including as provided on the Rose Quarter website at www.rosequarter.com/welcome-back/, which may be updated as necessary or required, in the sole determination of Sponsor, the Rose Quarter, the State of Oregon, local health authorities, and/or any other applicable governmental authority (collectively, the “Health & Safety Requirements”). In addition, certain other restrictions and requirements may be provided prior to and/or during the event (whether orally or in writing), including communications provided by Sponsor, Moda Center personnel, or signage in or around the Moda Center. Winner and winner’s guest must acknowledge and agree to comply with all then-current Health & Safety Requirements prior to and during the event, and use of the prize and attendance for the entire concert will be conditioned on such compliance. Neither winner nor winner’s guest will be provided a credit or refund for an unused ticket due to non-compliance with the foregoing requirements and/or denial of entry to the Moda Center for any reason.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE. The potential winner will be notified by telephone and/or email as provided on their method of entry within twenty-four (24) hours of the random selection. Due to the limited timeframe for award of the prize, in the event contact with the potential winner is not confirmed within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification, or if potential winner declines to receive the prize, another entrant will be randomly chosen. The confirmed winner is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local income taxes, and unless specifically stated herein, is solely responsible for any additional expenses which may be associated with participation in the Promotion, and acceptance and/or use of the prize, including but not limited to hardware, software or any other technical requirements for use of prize. Neither Sponsor nor Sponsor is responsible for and will not pay or in any way compensate winner for taxes or expenses associated with participation in and/or acceptance or use of the prize in this Promotion. If required by law, Sponsor will issue a Form 1099-MISC to winner reporting the taxable retail value of the prize. Winner should consult a professional tax advisor about the tax implications of winning the prize. The potential winner agrees to execute all necessary and requested documents, including without limitation the affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), as requested by Sponsor, and further agrees to provide a copy of a government issued identification card containing a photo of such potential winner. Failure by the potential winner to sign and return the required documents, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules or Rose Quarter restrictions, may, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, result in disqualification and forfeiture of such winner’s interest in the prize.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion, including submitting an entry and/or acceptance or use of any prize, constitutes participant’s consent to the publication, dissemination and use of participant’s name, photograph, image, likeness and voice by Rip City Management LLC, Trail Blazers Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates in any media, at any time, for any purpose, without any additional compensation to, permission from or inspection by such participant.
- PARTICIPATION. By entering the Promotion, each participant agrees to follow and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and hold harmless and indemnify Rip City Management LLC, Trail Blazers Inc., Blazer5 Gaming LLC, the Tour Entities, Instagram, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prize, or any portion thereof, awarded in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Promotion as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Promotion is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By entering the Promotion, each participant/entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- CONSTRUCTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Oregon, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Oregon. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- SPONSOR; PRIZE FULFILLMENT. The Sponsor of this Promotion is Rip City Management LLC, whose office is located at One Center Court, Suite 150, Portland, OR 97227. None of the Tour Entities (as defined in Section 1 of these Official Rules), nor any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, employees or agents, are sponsors of this Promotion, nor are they responsible for the administration, prize fulfillment or connected in any other manner with this Promotion and none of them shall have any responsibility related thereto.
By participating in the Promotion, each participant is voluntarily providing contact information to the Sponsor, which includes such participant’s consent to provide such information to their respective designees, third-party fulfillment company, if any, and accepts and agrees to be bound by the terms, conditions and provisions contained in these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions will be final in all regards. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or update these Official Rules without notice at any time during the Promotion as may be deemed necessary or required, as determined in its sole and reasonable discretion.
- QUESTIONS/NAME OF WINNER. For timely answers to any questions regarding the Promotion please send an email to the Rose Quarter business office https://rosequarter.com/connect-with-us/contact-us/, using the subject “Rose Quarter Shawn Mendes Wonder World Tour Ticket Promotion Questions” and provide your name, phone number, and your question relating to the Promotion; emails must be received by June 24, 2022 to allow for the answer to be provided in time for participation/entry in the Promotion.
For the name of the winner (available after June 28, 2022), please send your request postage paid, including a self-addressed stamped envelope, to: Rose Quarter Shawn Mendes Wonder World Tour Ticket Promotion Winner Name, One Center Court, Suite 200, Portland, OR 97227, or you can send an email to the Rose Quarter business office at https://rosequarter.com/connect-with-us/contact-us/, using the subject “Rose Quarter Shawn Mendes Wonder World Tour Ticket Promotion Winner Name.” Requests for the name of the winner must be received by July 30, 2022.